Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Buckethead Rocked the Vic Theater!


(click image to enlarge)



So once again I was able to witness Buckethead rock again in Chicago, and I gotta say it was the best Buckethead show I've attended so far. I was so pumped up, the crowd was awesome, everyone was into it and the sound was superb. He started off by playing "night of the slunk" just like he did the last show I went to, which I dont mind becuase it's a sick track to start off a set.The cool thing about the Vic, is that you get beer delivered to you by a chick, so she's go around asking who wants beer and she brings back to you, really cool cause you don't lose your spot.
Anyway he played a lot of favorites such as, "in search of" "soothsayer" "fountains of the forgotten" "asylum of glass" "welcome to bucketheadland" among others. I'm actually looking forward until he comes back for another show, I never get tired of listening to Buckethead, he's a genius and he's inspiring..Rock on Buckethead!

Below is a 44 second clip of Buckethead doing a interlude solo for "gory head stump" he usually improvises every time, it sounded great, I wish I was able to get a full clip, but at least it's something. Enjoy


No comments: